AKC Dog Lovers
- An Interview with Susan Lilly, New CEO of the AKC Canine Health Foundation
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Advanced Test with Dr. Mary Burch
- 5 Ways of Looking at a Poodle
- Breed Spotlight: The Charming Dandie Dinmont Terrier
- A New National Champion!
- Pantroversy! Should Women Wear Pants in the Ring?
- Objectivity — The Key to Success as a Breeder
- AKC/Eukanuba Flashback: The Incomparable Miss Dorothy Nickles
- AKC Breeder-2-Breeder Livestreamed Tomorrow
- A Breeder’s Choice
- Help an AKC Club Raise Money for a Police Dog
- AKC Club Donation Saves Lives of 21 Dogs
- Therapists in Brown Fur Coats
- Trending—Despite Poor Record, Mandatory Spay/Neuter Proposals on the Rise
- 2014 Thanksgiving Classic Cluster a Success!
- Gun “Painted to look like Toy” Available from Factory in that Color
- Lawsuit By Anti Hunting Groups Get Wolf Endangered Species Decision Rescinded
- Beaver Attacks are Serious
- More Burglars Shot, Fewer Burglaries. Who Knew?
- Polite Society Podcast Episode 293 – New Opinions About Gun Ownership
- Cam-O-Bunk Bunk Bed Cot System Rises to the Top of Outdoor Sleeping
- AR-15 Podcast 104 – Guess Who Wants a Black Rifle Santa Style
- Focus on Gun Color is Farcical
- Sixth Circuit: Mental Health Gun Ban Is Unconstitutional
- There Will Never Be Enough Aircraft To Save Your Ass
Muck Books mucks around with HSUS, enraging animal lovers, and then lies about donating to a cat shelter.
Animal shelter supporters on Facebook learned that the Muck Boot Company gave a huge donation to Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) on August 1. Agriculture Proud followed the story.
The Facebook page, Idahoans against the Gray Wolves, posted about Muck’s donation to HSUS.
PLN on Facebook
December 17, 2014
December 12, 2014
November 24, 2014
November 21, 2014
November 13, 2014
November 11, 2014
November 11, 2014