AKC Dog Lovers
- Training Spotlight: Helping to Ease Separation Anxiety
- Giving Back: Volunteer Your Time!
- Breed Spotlight: Busting Five Myths About the Great Pyrenees
- Bring Your “A” Game to the Ring
- Westminster Flashback: When Sealys Owned the Garden
- 8 Ways of Looking at a Dog Show Judge
- Finding the Right Dog for You
- Breed Spotlight: Living With a Field Spaniel
- There Is No Substitute for Good Breeding
- Golden Gate Kennel Club Hosts Annual Dog Shows This Weekend
- In Defense of Well-bred Dogs
- AKC GR Resources: Wow, Can I Get a Copy of That?
- A Dog Is Not Like Your Sister
- The Purpose of Canine Events
- Around the Rings: Land O’Lakes Kennel Club Dog Show
- New Mexico Bighorn Sheep License Auction, Raffle Generate Big Bucks
- Minnesota Hunters can Harvest Canadian Geese in August
- Oregon Commission Adopts Amended Sage-Grouse Rules to Provide Regulatory Certainty
- No Guns for Social Security Recipients?
- Knife Rights Files Rule 28(j) Notice in NYC Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit
- The Meaning Of Life
- Committee Calls On Minn. Gov. To Allow National Guard Means Of Self-Defense
- Turkey Hunting & A Son of the South This Week on NRA All Access
- Mass Murder in Oklahoma, But Media Could Care Less, No Guns Involved
- Phony GOP Conservatism Has Worn Out Its Welcome
Muck Books mucks around with HSUS, enraging animal lovers, and then lies about donating to a cat shelter.
Animal shelter supporters on Facebook learned that the Muck Boot Company gave a huge donation to Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) on August 1. Agriculture Proud followed the story.
The Facebook page, Idahoans against the Gray Wolves, posted about Muck’s donation to HSUS.
PLN on Facebook
April 28, 2015
April 7, 2015
March 25, 2015
March 6, 2015
February 26, 2015
February 19, 2015
December 30, 2014